Somewhere in Heaven, my mother is smiling down on me. I love you, mom.
I miss my mother. The loss of your mother, no matter how old you are, changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts, and she is always in your heart.
Mother: someone who will love you unconditionally until her last breath.
- A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
- I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- Home is where your mom is.
- I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- First my mother, forever my friend
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
- Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
- One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. -Iyanla Vanzant
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.